How can I file a claim?

Any type of incident, complaint or claim can be presented by the owner of the supply or authorized persons, through the different channels enabled: customer service telephone, Virtual Office, in our network of customer service offices or by electronic or traditional correspondence. In the contact section you can consult all the necessary data.